A straighter smile in less time with Six Month Smiles orthodontics treatment near Richardson
Everyone should have the confidence to smile. Your smile reflects your personality and soul, which is why the embarrassment of crooked teeth can be very overwhelming for certain individuals. In years past, the only real option to straighten teeth was traditional braces. While effective, this method is often avoided by adults because of the impact it has on the appearance during treatment. Six Month Smiles is a new twist on orthodontic treatment. It helps patients have a straighter, more attractive smile in a discreet way that fits with their lifestyle. At Perfect 32 Family Dentistry, we’re happy to provide this treatment for patients in the Richardson area.
Why you should consider Six Month Smiles
Traditional braces have long been a very conservative and effective way to have a straighter, healthier smile. But, simply put, many individuals are not enthusiastic about having a mouth full of metal for several years.
Enter: Six Month Smiles
This treatment gives you the great results of braces, but the clear brackets and tooth-colored wires are virtually invisible, so you can smile with ease during the treatment process. The best part is, the average length of treatment is only six months.
You may be thinking, what’s the catch?
There isn’t one. Six Month Smiles can correct a wide range of mild to moderate alignment issues quickly and comfortably.
Book an Appointment today.
How it works
Six Month Smiles is a braces alternative that focuses on improving crooked teeth that are at the front of the mouth and visible when you smile. Because of this, the system can use a low, gradual force to reposition teeth.
The brackets and wires system places constant, gentle pressure on the teeth to move them into straighter alignment. Appointments are scheduled about every four to five weeks to adjust and tighten the wires. A retainer will be required following treatment to maintain the new position of the teeth.
Benefits of Six Month Smiles
There are many advantages to choosing Six Month Smiles, including:
- Reduced cost – In general, Six Month Smiles treatment often costs less than other methods because of the speed of treatment. Always do your research prior to choosing any type of orthodontic treatment.
- Increased convenience – The average treatment for traditional braces is around two years. Six Month Smiles can be completed in an average of four to eight months. That means a straighter smile with fewer dental visits.
- Improved appearance – The tooth-colored wires and clear brackets used with Six Month Smiles are virtually undetectable, making the treatment discreet to others.
- Improved comfort – Many think that since the treatment is done in less time that it is more uncomfortable than traditional braces. That is not the case at all. Because Six Month Smiles only improves the visible front teeth, it does not change the alignment of the jaw. The result is a low force treatment that is more comfortable.
- Improved oral health – Straighter teeth are easier to clean, which means improved oral health. As always, it’s important to maintain a good oral hygiene routine including routine cleanings during and after orthodontic treatment.
Have you heard enough? Are you ready to start your journey to a straighter smile? If you are in Richardson, TX or the surrounding area, we invite you to call the team at Perfect 32 Family Dentistry today to schedule a consultation. During your appointment, we will examine your smile and determine if you are a good candidate for Six Month Smiles. If you are, we can develop your treatment plan, answer any questions you have, and get you the smile you’ve been dreaming about.