Garland, TX dentist answers Invisalign questions including does it help with gaps
Everyone wants to look and feel their best. Sometimes it can feel like your smile is holding you back. Studies show that the appearance of your smile significantly affects first impressions. If you’re an adult researching orthodontic options, you aren’t alone. Over one million adults in Canada and the United States sought orthodontic treatment between 2012 and 2014. Invisalign is one of the great options available to straighten teeth. At Perfect 32 Family Dentistry, located in Garland, TX, we believe in personalized care with long-term results. Part of that process is patient education. That’s why we wanted to answer a few questions you may have about Invisalign.
What is Invisalign?
This straightening method works without traditional brackets and wires. Clear, comfortable plastic aligners are used. These aligners are removable and are almost undetectable while you are wearing them. Each aligner is carefully crafted to your specific requirements.
Does Invisalign work for gaps?
Invisalign works for mild to moderate issues, including gaps between teeth.
What are the pros of Invisalign?
- Faster: Unlike traditional braces, most patients are done with Invisalign in approximately 12-18 months.
- Healthier teeth and gums: Because the aligners are removable, you take them out to brush and floss your teeth. This means your oral hygiene is not impacted negatively.
What is the treatment process?
- Individualized consultation: We always meet with you to go over each detail and thoroughly examine your teeth to ensure that Invisalign is truly the right option for you.
- Custom treatment plan: Perfect 32 Family Dentistry believes in carefully planning your treatment, so you know what results to expect.
- Your aligners: Your aligners are fitted, and we go over the best ways to care for them.
- Follow-up: Every two weeks, you will wear new aligners.
- Your straight new smile!
Join the millions of adults enjoying a straight, beautiful smile. Call to schedule your personalized consultation. 469-804-5677.