Emergency Dentist In Garland Tx
Looking for a Emergency Dentist? During her 10 years of practicing family dentistry, Dr. Boppana has seen and successfully treated numerous dental emergencies in our Garland, TX, office, including:
- Chipped and broken teeth
- Abscessed teeth that cause swelling and pain, oftentimes caused by cavities
- Excessive bleeding and dry socket pain after a tooth extraction
- Soft tissue damage and bleeding
- Dislodged bridges, crowns, or fillings
- Loose or knocked out teeth usually due to a sports injury or fall
Reliable Same Day Dentist In Garland Tx
If you’re walking around Garland, TX, with a badly infected tooth, or your child injures their mouth at school, it hurts. To find immediate and reliable pain relief, contact Perfect 32 Family Dentistry and allow licensed family dentist Dr. Boppana to accurately diagnose the condition.
Dr. Boppana and her team will provide the compassionate, same day emergency dental care you need using a one-on-one approach in an office setting where you’ll be treated with kindness and respect. When you have a dental emergency, call us at: (469) 804-5677.
Useful Tips In Case Of A Dental Emergency
Perfect 32 Family Dentistry in Garland, TX, has convenient schedules, including walk-ins for emergencies. If you are suffering from one of the dental emergencies listed above, call our office promptly at: (469) 804-5677 to be seen by Dr. Boppana. To alleviate your concerns (and pain!) prior to your appointment, use these emergency care tips:
- For a knocked out (avulsed) permanent tooth- Keep the tooth and socket moist at all times, and try placing the tooth back in the socket without touching the root. If that’s impossible, place the tooth between your cheek and gums, in milk, or a tooth preserving product recommended by the American Dental Association (ADA).
- For a cracked tooth- Immediately rinse your mouth with warm water to clean the area. Then, put a cold compress on your face to reduce swelling.
- For tongue or lip bites- Gently clean the area with water and apply a cold compress.
- For a tooth ache- Rinse your mouth with water to cleanse it. Then, gently use dental floss to remove any food caught between the teeth. Avoid putting aspirin on the affected tooth or gum tissue.
- For objects lodged in your mouth- Try to gently remove them with dental floss, but not with sharp or pointed instruments.
In addition, here are some good ways to routinely help prevent accidental injuries to your teeth:
- Always wear a mouth guard when participating in sports activities
- Never chew ice, popcorn kernels or hard candy
- Never use your teeth to cut or tear open objects
Your Same Day Emergency Dentist In Garland TX
We are in-network with most dental insurance plans and various financing options are available for patients with no dental insurance. we prioritize dental emergencies so we can relieve your pain the same day.