Invisalign – Garland, TX
Invisalign Clear Braces In Garland, TX
Thousands of women and men in the Garland, TX area, from teens to seniors, would love to have a straight and attractive smile. Most don’t relish the idea of seeing an orthodontist and living with metal bands, brackets, and wires for several years. Invisalign aligner therapy helps you look great while you comfortably straighten your teeth.
The Basics of Clear Braces
Compared to conventional braces, Invisalign takes a different approach to straightening teeth. A thorough exam will help determine if Invisalign is a good solution for your concerns.
Impressions and 3D images of your mouth are sent to the lab, where advanced computer software at the lab will use these impressions and design a personalized treatment plan. Teeth are moved into position by using clear plastic aligners.
See how your smile will change even before you start the treatment.
Aligners need to be worn for about 20-22 hrs a day. Every two weeks, you will be switching to the next set in the series.
At brief six-week checkups, Dr. Boppana monitors progress and fine-tunes the adjustments if necessary.
Step By Step Invisalign Procedure!
The Benefits Of Invisalign
- Invisalign is comfortable because aligners fit snugly and are made of smooth plastic.
- There is no hardware to irritate soft tissues.
- No need for aggressive wire tightening.
- Most patients adapt quickly to smiling, speaking, and drinking water with aligners inserted.
- Each patient is different, but treatment can usually be completed in about 12 months.
- It is essential to stick to the wearing schedule.
- Removable aligners make it easy to keep your teeth sparkling with regular brushing and flossing.
- Our hygiene team will show you how easy it is to take care of aligners.
- Because you remove aligners for meals, you can eat the foods you love, enjoying a well-rounded, healthy diet.
Ready To Make An Appointment?
Got Questions ?
Give us a call and our team will be glad to help you out.