PPO Dentist -Garland, TX
Different Types of Dental Insurances
While there are many different types of dental insurances, the 2 most common ones are HMO (Health Maintenance Organization) and PPO (Preferred Provider Organization). The basic difference between HMO and PPO plans includes the size of the plan network, ability to see specialists, plan costs, and coverage for out-of-network services.
Benefits of choosing a Dentist who accepts PPO Insurance?
“In-Network” means the insurance company has negotiated a lower price with the dentist in return for access to their pool of patients. This means you will end up paying less than the regular cost of the procedure.
The dentist hasn’t agreed to the lower fee schedule proposed by the insurance companies.
Dr. Boppana has negotiated a fair and customary pricing schedule for patients with most of the Dental Insurance companies. Those fees are significantly lower than her regular pricing.
Why would Dr. Boppana be willing to accept lower fees? Because she cares about the oral health of patients in the community, and she wants to provide care that is affordable. Be assured that In-Network PPO services are in no way a lower standard of care, quality, or courtesy.
Ready To Make An Appointment?
Got Questions ?
Give us a call and our team will be glad to help you out.
Request Appointment Online
BENEFITS OF A PPO DENTIST in Garland, TX
There are three big advantages of using an in-network PPO dentist:
- You don’t have to select a Primary Care Physician.
- No referral is needed to see a specialist.
- Out of Network Coverage.
- Lower out-of-pocket cost – Because the initial price for a procedure is lower, the portion that is not covered by insurance is also lower.
- Maximize benefits – Most insurance plans have an annual aggregate – the most the insurer will pay for your dental coverage in a plan year. Since the cost of a given procedure is lower in-network, your dental benefits go further, helping you get more of the treatments you need.
- As a PPO patient, you receive the same high level of experience and care at your dentist appointment as every other patient.
As an ethical, caring dentist, Dr. Boppana believes everyone deserves access to affordable, quality dental care. If you have a PPO plan, she encourages you to schedule an appointment to take full advantage of your benefits. Call our dental office in Garland, Tx at (469) 804-5677 to know more about your plan benefits. Conveniently located near N Shiloh and Apollo Rd Intersection we serve Garland, Richardson,Plano, and surrounding areas